Samsung Galaxy Core I8260 USB Driver
Samsung Galaxy Core I8260 USB Driver Installation on Windows 10, 7, 8, 8.1, XP, Vista – You can download the USB driver for your mobile phone from our page. The driver file is taken from the official website of http://developer.samsung.com/.
The USB driver file is required to assist the Samsung Galaxy Core I8260 to connect to a device running on Windows operating system via a USB port.a
- OS: PC Windows 10 | 8 | 8.1 | XP | Vista | 7 | 2003 | 2008 | 2012 (32bit or 64bit
DOWNLOAD ↔ Galaxy Core I8260 Latest USB Driver EXE (Size: 15.3Mb)
File Name: SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones_v1.5.45.00.exe
Installation Guide for Samsung Galaxy Core I8260 USB Driver on a PC or a Laptop
Below is an installation guide for Samsung driver on a PC or a laptop. Those who do now know how to do this can learn the steps. The steps will also help those who are facing a problem where their mobile device is unreadable on a PC or a laptop.
- Download the USB driver file for Samsung Galaxy Core I8260 first. Save the file to a folder that is easy for you to locate.
- Find the downloaded file. Right click on the driver of Samsung Galaxy Core I8260.
- From the drop-down menu, choose Extract Here. The original file is in .zip format so it needs to be extracted first.
- Wait while the extraction process commences.
- When extraction process completes, double-click or clicks once on the file and press Enter on the keyboard.
- A Yes/No question will be prompted, upon which you need to select Yes.
- Select Next.
- You will be asked about language setting. Select English (UK) followed by selecting Next.
- The installation wizard will pop up, asking you where the USB driver file is located. Refer to the folder you saved the file in.
- Wait while the installation process commences.
- When the process completes, select Finish and the wizard will close.
Samsung KIES 3
How to Install KIES for Samsung Galaxy Core I8260 – KIES is an app for managing phone from a PC by Samsung. The app will help you install required drivers for your mobile phone.
- Using a USB cable, connect your phone to the PC.
- Go to Download link to install Samsung KIES 3. If the system says it requires some more additional files to be downloaded, let it do so.
- When the installation process completes, your mobile phone should be working through a PC now.
Samsung KIES 3 Troubleshooting
If any issues rise when you try to install Samsung KIES 3, you can try to do the following steps to resolve them.
- Open the installed Samsung KIES 3.
- Locate Tools menu and choose the option of Reinstall device driver.
- A new Window will be prompted, upon which you should select Reinstall.
- Select Yes to begin reinstallation process.
More Tips on Troubleshooting
- Try using a different USB port.
- Try connecting with a different USB cable. The best USB cable is the one that comes with your phone.
- Try rebooting the computer.
- Try using a different computer.
That would be all there is to know about the installation of Samsung Galaxy Core I8260 USB driver on a PC or a laptop.
It is expected that this installation guide for Samsung Galaxy Core I8260 USB driver can be something helpful for you. You can ask away in the comment section if there is anything you still do not understand.