Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935W8 USB Driver
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935W8 USB Driver Installation on Windows 10, 7, 8, 8.1, XP, Vista – You can download the USB driver for your mobile phone from our page. The driver file is taken from the official website of http://developer.samsung.com/.
The USB driver file is required to assist the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935W8 to connect to a device running on Windows operating system via a USB port.a
OS: PC Windows 10 | 8 | 8.1 | XP | Vista | 7 (32bit or 64bit)
DOWNLOAD ↔ Latest USB Driver (Size: 15.3Mb)
Installation Guide for Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935W8 USB Driver on a PC or a Laptop
Below is an installation guide for Samsung driver on a PC or a laptop. Those who do now know how to do this can learn the steps. The steps will also help those who are facing a problem where their mobile device is unreadable on a PC or a laptop.
- Download the USB driver file for Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935W8 first. Save the file to a folder that is easy for you to locate.
- Find the downloaded file. Right click on the driver of Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935W8.
- From the drop-down menu, choose Extract Here. The original file is in .zip format so it needs to be extracted first.
- Wait while the extraction process commences.
- When extraction process completes, double-click or clicks once on the file and press Enter on the keyboard.
- A Yes/No question will be prompted, upon which you need to select Yes.
- Select Next.
- You will be asked about language setting. Select English (UK) followed by selecting Next.
- The installation wizard will pop up, asking you where the USB driver file is located. Refer to the folder you saved the file in.
- Wait while the installation process commences.
- When the process completes, select Finish and the wizard will close.
Samsung KIES 3
How to Install KIES for Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935W8 – KIES is an app for managing phone from a PC by Samsung. The app will help you install required drivers for your mobile phone.
- Using a USB cable, connect your phone to the PC.
- Go to Download link to install Samsung KIES 3. If the system says it requires some more additional files to be downloaded, let it do so.
- When the installation process completes, your mobile phone should be working through a PC now.
Samsung KIES 3 Troubleshooting
If any issues rise when you try to install Samsung KIES 3, you can try to do the following steps to resolve them.
- Open the installed Samsung KIES 3.
- Locate Tools menu and choose the option of Reinstall device driver.
- A new Window will be prompted, upon which you should select Reinstall.
- Select Yes to begin reinstallation process.
More Tips on Troubleshooting
- Try using a different USB port.
- Try connecting with a different USB cable. The best USB cable is the one that comes with your phone.
- Try rebooting the computer.
- Try using a different computer.
That would be all there is to know about the installation of Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935W8 USB driver on a PC or a laptop.
It is expected that this installation guide for Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935W8 USB driver can be something helpful for you. You can ask away in the comment section if there is anything you still do not understand.